Sunday, April 5, 2009

SIXTH POSTING

BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE-SKBP 1023

Age: 21 years old
Tutorial Group: Group 4
LECTURER: Dr. Zaini binti Amir


1. Do you enjoy blogging?
Yes, i enjoy blogging. Because, i could share my opinion and ides with my friends. Furthermore, i get to know my friends or other reader's opinion and ideas or comments by blogging. Blogging is a most enjoyable hobby for me.


2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
Based on my experience,.
  • blogging is a real time discussion or forum. We can discuss or argue about any information on the spot. As a reader or writer, i can share a lots of information, ideas and opinion with my friends.

3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?
Yes. i do need some assistance to set up my blog. Here the assistance that i mean is my friends and my lecturers. They showed a guideline for me to set up my blog. I learned so much of skills by creating this blog.


4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?
Yes. My favorite topic is on third posting. It is about the search engines. Actually, honestly speaking, i do not know about the types of search engines. The only things that i did know is Google and Yahoo searcher. But, by doing the third posting, i got to know some other search engines. Moreover, now i start to use the other search engines also to gain some of information.


5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you.
  • ability to express our own personal feelings
  • can share the knowledge with other
  • can improve the English language by writing on blog
  • can learned so much of skills such as creative skills, writing skills and so on.
  • can have a more loyal readership

6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging
In my point of view, there is no disadvantages by blogging. But there is some disadvantages of blogging like
  • many blogs are not updated
  • our blog easily can copyrighted by others
  • if there is personal blog means, everyone will get to know ours thoughts or feelings. It's no more personal

7.Will you continue blogging after the course?
Yes. I will continue my blogging after the course. Because i really enjoy my blogging. I could share my ideas or opinion with other readers.


8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing?
Yes. Blogging is a diary for a person to express the feelings or ideas. So, we need to write down everything on our blog. So, blogging is a best way to improve my writing skill. I will be aware on my mistakes when writing on the blog.


9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?
Yes. It is really very helpful to the next batch of students. They also can get more advantages by blogging.


10.Will you recommend your friend to blog.
Of course yes. I did recommended the usage of blogs to my friends. Some of my friends also are start to blogging. They also do enjoy the blogging. And, i will recommend to others also. Because there are a lots of advantages by blogging.


11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog.
Yes. I can teach my friends to set up their blog. I will teach all the skills that i learned from blogging to my friends.


No comments: